Join us for our annual Summer Meeting for a weekend of fun in Cheyenne, Wyoming!
Click here to register TODAY!
Hotel Block for Friday and Saturday night at the Historic Plains Hotel.
Cost/night is $92 for a standard queen. Continental breakfast included. Reference “MBAA”
Friday, September 7
Cheyenne Brewery Crawl @ 6pm starting at Freedom’s Edge Brewery (will also visit Accomplice Beer Company and Danielmark’s Brewing Company). Beers not included in registration cost.
Saturday, September 8
Technical Sessions Hosted by Wyoming Malting Company, Pine Bluffs Distillery and Visit Cheyenne
- 9-10:00am : Registration
- 9:30 & 10:00am : Trolleys leave from Plains Hotel to Wyoming Malting Company
- 11am–12pm : Technical talks
- 12-1:30pm : Lunch by food truck
- 1:30-3pm : Technical talks 3 & 4 with tour of malting facility and distillery
- 3-4pm : Social
- 3:30 & 4pm : Trolleys leave for Plains Hotel
- 6pm : Beer Pairing Dinner at the Plains Hotel
(includes coffee, trolley rides, lunch, drink ticket for a Pine Bluffs Distilling sampling , and beer pairing dinner)
- Member + Spouse-$60
- Non-member + Spouse-$75
List of other fun things in the area to do: Terry Bison Ranch, Curt Gowdy State Park for mountain biking and hiking, Vedauwoo Recreation Area for hiking and climbing, Cheyenne botanical gardens, and many other family friendly attractions.