Registration is NOW OPEN for the MBAA-RMD Technical Summit
The Drake Center in Fort Collins, CO | Saturday, Math 19th (Parking at the Drake Center is plentiful)
Technical Talks: 8am to 4pm, Dinner: 5-8:30pm
Dinner: will be at Three Four Beer Co, 829 S Shields St #100, Fort Collins, CO 80521. Contact Linsey Cornish if you’d like to get your beer on tap!
There will be an informal pre-summit social at the Hop Grenade on Friday. Click here to download the program flyer
**This is a 21 and older event.**
Presentation topics include:
(topics subject to change)
Students who wish to present a poster, contact Katie Fromuth
- Using Safety Data Sheets to Create a Safe Brewery Environment: What should we ask our chemical supplier?
Dana Johnson & Tony McCrimmon, Birko Corp
- Malting Sensory Analysis: Advances & Applications
Lindsey Barr, New Belgium Brewing/DraughtLab
- What Breweries Need to Know about FSMA
Tamla Blunt, Colorado State University
- D System Keg Valves-Safety & QA for your Draft Beer
Jon Graber, Micro Matic
- CO2-Free Deaeration of Water-A New Revolutionary Degassing Technology
Stefan Meyering, Corosys Kellerworks
- Sustainable Malting for a Dynamic Brewing Market
Dale West, Proximity Malt
- Diastaticus 101: Background & Detection Methods
Mathew Peetz, Inland Island Yeast Co.
- Panel: Overview of Small to Large QA Programs Across the Front Range
Jon Cross-Call to Arms Brewing Co, Brynn Keenan-Left Hand Brewing Co
Early Registration prices until 4/19. Prices increase $15 after!
*full registration includes lunch and dinner
For beer donations, contact Ben Hockett
Liquid Arts Forum
For more information about the Liquid Arts Forum, click here